1. Install the torch correctly and carefully to ensure that all parts fit well and that the gas and cooling gas flow. Installation places all parts on a clean flannel cloth to avoid dirt sticking to the parts. Add appropriate lubricating oil to the O-ring, and the O-ring is brightened, and should not be added.
2. Consumables should be replaced in time before they are completely damaged, because severely worn electrodes, nozzles and eddy current rings will produce uncontrollable plasma arcs, which can easily cause serious damage to the torch. Therefore, when the quality of the cutting is found to be degraded, the consumables should be checked in time.
3. Cleaning the connection thread of the torch, when replacing the consumables or daily maintenance inspection, we must ensure that the internal and external threads of the torch are clean, and if necessary, the connection thread should be cleaned or repaired.
4. Cleaning electrode and nozzle contact surface in many torches, the contact surface of the nozzle and electrode is a charged contact surface, if these contact surfaces have dirt, the torch can not work normally, should use hydrogen peroxide cleaning agent cleaning.
5. Check the flow and pressure of the gas and cooling air flow every day, if the flow is found to be insufficient or leaky, it should be stopped immediately to troubleshoot.
6. In order to avoid torch collision damage, it should be correctly programmed to avoid system overrun walking, and the installation of anti-collision device can effectively avoid the damage of the torch during the collision.
7. The most common causes of torch damage (1) torch collision. (2) Destructive plasma arc due to damage to consumables. (3) Destructive plasma arc caused by dirt. (4) Destructive plasma arc caused by loose parts.
8. Precautions (1) Do not grease the torch. (2) Do not overuse the lubricant of the O-ring. (3) Do not spray splash-proof chemicals when the protective sleeve is still on the torch. (4) Do not use a manual torch as a hammer.
Post time: Jun-16-2022